Associate Producer – Star Wars
Production (Brighton-UK, London-UK)
We are looking for Associate to join us in creating Star Wars™: Hunters, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, team-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Organize and conduct Agile ceremonies, including backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Work with the Senior & Lead Producers to help manage and improve the agile process
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Triaging, assigning and prioritizing the teams tasks and bugs while facilitating the team's ability to turn requirements into achievable plans
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Google/Office suite of tools or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
- JIRA administration and optimisation for your team and wider project
Required Experience & Skills
- Plenty of flexibility to adapt to a range of situations & navigate interdependencies
- Familiarity with agile frameworks or other project management methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering and translate issues and status to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of how to manage JIRA Databases to make user interactions as streamlined as possible with optimised workflows and project automations
- Experience in creating JIRA Dashboards and Structures to ensure all Tickets accurate and properly tracked for your teams
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in production or project management in the video game industry (or other relevant experience)
- Experience with common game development tools such as Slack, Jira, MS Office, Jenkins, and P4 among others
- Flexible schedule to accommodate a game in live production
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players
- around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday, plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.