Front of House Coordinator
Facilities & Admin (London-UK)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Working at our NaturalMotion Games studio, either based in London or Brighton. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
The Workplace Services Team at NaturalMotion lies at the heart of our busy studio. We ensure that our games development studio is running at its optimum, constantly improving and adapting the working environment of our employees. Providing strategy and roadmaps for events, ideas and improvements. To help us achieve this, we need an exceptional Front of House/Studio Coordinator with the ambition and energy to achieve our vision.
Reporting directly into the Senior Workplace Manager, you will support all aspects of the studio and work closely with the Workplace Coordinator.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the face of the Studio and cover the front desk during the core hours, greeting employees and visitors on their arrival
- Be a customer service-focused individual ensuring all visitors and contractors sign-in and complete the NDA where required
- Be mindful of employee and visitor requirements, predicting their needs before they arise
- Keep the front desk clean and organised ensuring packages and mail are sorted then delivered to the relevant departments
- Issue responses to inquiries from the reception inbox or from posted mail
- To be an ambassador of the Connected Workplace model ensuring employees are following the process when in the Studio
- Proactively manage the hotel desk booking system and input teams allocated permanent desks
- Conduct Studio walkthroughs paying attention to detail any building issues and completing stock checks to ensure the space has sufficient catering and stationery items
- Be the dynamic day-to-day point of contact for providing security access/ID cards and inducting new colleagues to the building
- Creating a yearly events calendar that can be published to the studio to generate employee engagement
- Manage and continuously improve catering vendors to ensure they are providing an excellent service to our employees
- Oversee and manage the budget for weekly catering and social events
- Manage all travel needs of the studio i.e. booking flights, taxis and hotels
- Assisting with purchasing and invoice management
- Provide support to the maintenance team on the raising and closing of reactive, PPM and scheduled job requests within the helpdesk
- Attend team meetings and produce subsequent minutes / actions
Required Skills & Experience
- You are a hands-on problem solver, the face of the studio, and part of a great team who are continuously developing workplace experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.