Lead Manager, Brand Strategy
Marketing & User Acquisition (London-UK)
As the Lead Manager, Brand Strategy, you will direct and collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling launch campaigns that generate excitement, drive installs and increase reputation for a mix of licensed and new IP titles from Zynga. You’ll be responsible for identifying the game’s target market, developing the brand positioning and delivering the go-to-market plan for launch and initial post-launch content releases. You’ll partner with Consumer Insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the new games fit audience needs, are marketable and commercially viable.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Development of strategies, plans and leading the execution of integrated marketing plans with budget responsibility for all brand campaigns
Analyze performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimisation, and regularly iterate to improve performance
Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, social strategy, media and brand partnerships, user acquisition
Direct the work of a team of brand strategists as an effective figurehead who empowers the team to be successful
Desired Skills and Experience:
Significant leadership experience
Shown experience in brand marketing in gaming with a strong background of success and results across multiple game projects
Experience of launching blockbuster titles and working on live games as a service
Understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetizing key product indicators
Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
People management experience
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 paid personal days
- 6 months of fully paid maternity/adoption leave or 16 weeks of fully paid paternity leave (eligibility criteria apply)
- Pension plan with a double matching employer contribution (capped at 8%)
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Company Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (eligibility criteria apply)
- Fitness Reimbursement plan worth £600 per annum
- Charitable Giving Platform to which the Company contributes a 2:1
- Annual season ticket advance and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.