Lead Product Manager – Racing
Product Management (London-UK)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past six years, NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz
Our Racing Studio - responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 - is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore - the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career.
NaturalMotion is looking for a Lead Product Manager to join the world’s #1 racing game! As the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategic product vision of CSR2. Your focus will be on identifying gaps and mitigating risks while capitalizing on opportunities to ensure overall business success. This role requires a strategic mindset, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will surprise and delight our players.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategic product plans aligned with the overall business objectives
- Identify, assess, and prioritize strategic risks associated with product development and live operations. Learn from everything we do & apply those learning to future improvements
- Evaluate potential business opportunities, partnerships, and market expansions to drive product growth
- Provide insights on emerging technologies, gaming trends, and player preferences that could impact the mobile gaming landscape
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the success of product initiatives
- Collaborate with analytics teams to gather and analyze performance data, providing actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Work closely with development, marketing, and operations teams to ensure alignment of product strategies with overall business goals
- Foster a collaborative and innovative culture within the product team, encouraging the sharing of ideas and best practices
- Work closely with economy designer to ensure the economy operates in harmony with our live content cadence and features roadmap
Required Skills & Experience
- Product Management experience in free-to-play game development
- Strong passion for games, creating fun and compelling player experiences
- Exceptional data analysis skills, coupled with advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Proactive, curious, respectful, people-first approach
- Positive, collaborative and open-minded
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 paid personal days
- 6 months of fully paid maternity/adoption leave or 16 weeks of fully paid paternity leave (eligibility criteria apply)
- Pension plan with a double matching employer contribution (capped at 8%)
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Company Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (eligibility criteria apply)
- Fitness Reimbursement plan worth £600 per annum
- Charitable Giving Platform to which the Company contributes a 2:1
- Annual season ticket advance and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.