Lifecycle Marketing Specialist – Star Wars
Marketing & User Acquisition (London, London)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will be supporting our recently announced game, Star Wars™: Hunters. You will responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities, focused on email, push notification, and other CRM channels. This includes ownership of the set-up, maintenance, copy, art and reporting.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate creation of briefs, copy, art, text/HTML templates, target segmentation, tests, etc…
- Generate weekly, monthly campaign performance reports, identify drivers, and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.)
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve the efficiency of the role
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices, and foster accountability
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (B2C only)
- Hands-on experience with HTML, SQL, and Content Management Systems such as Braze/Leanplum
- Experience in warming up new IPs and monitoring domain reputation
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, focused on the customer and business-critical metrics
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high-quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.