Senior Producer – Star Wars
Production (Austin-TX, London-UK)
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for its next outstanding Producer to join the Star Wars: Hunters team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to help drive project management standard methodologies and processes: Focusing on HOW our games are made!
Under the direction of a Lead Producer, our producers are directly responsible for driving teams to complete specific project features, on time and at quality. They plan time, resources and track progress against the goals set for the team. They work closely with other crafts to ensure the development team has the knowledge and tools to complete their project goals.
The right person for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have experience in solving complex problems, influencing others, and enabling teams to succeed with excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
Our producers own and run the production schedule and roadmaps of feature team(s), while helping build a productive and predictive environment that encourages team ownership. You will also play a part in the continuous improvement of our production standard processes with your peers in production.
Project management skills you will need to use every day
- Project road-mapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Capturing team production data such as capacity & velocity to feed your project plans
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks to the feature development
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Triaging, assigning and prioritizing the teams tasks and bugs while facilitating the team's ability to turn requirements into achievable plans
- Agile development using methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Google/Office suite of tools or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
- 2+ years as a producer/project manager, ideally in games or a similar media
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams focusing on outstanding organization, communication and team building skills
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development experience with rapid and live development
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players
- around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday, plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.