Production Intern – 12 Month 2023
Internships & New Graduate Programs (London-UK)
Start Date: July/August 2023
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, UK
Type internship: Undergraduate student (Placement between 2nd and 3rd year)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 NaturalMotion Studios were named the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by Gamesindustry.biz.
NaturalMotion’s Racing Group is a team behind CSR2, a No.1 racing game for mobile! We have been running live operations on this game for years and are now also working on the new exciting title. The team has a tight-knit, sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst demonstrating all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding 12 month internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a Production Intern with the right skills and passion to join our Racing game team. You will work closely with a team of Producers to learn all aspects of production. You will have the opportunity to run and facilitate small projects and pods. What you help to produce will be shared and enjoyed by millions of our players worldwide. You will deepen your understanding of planning and management tools to help plan, track and adjust capacity where needed. Scoping, prioritising and driving features with cross disciplines. Part of your role will be to run standups, update tracking tools and facilitate teams making sure they have what they need to be successful.
- Undergraduate, studying Computer Games Development, Computer Games, Technology, Game Production, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Project Management or similar
- Passionate about mobile games and into helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated with an internal drive to deliver great work and facilitate others
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include:
- Why would you like to do an internship with NaturalMotion?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Paid internship, working with a collaborative team that will share their experience with you
- A diverse team of friendly and supportive co-workers
- We are currently working from home, but once we are back in the office, there is a well-stocked office kitchen and free Friday team lunch!
- Well stocked office kitchen and free in-office team lunch (Tue/Wed/Thurs in London office)
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.