Senior Compensation Analyst
People & Recruiting (London-UK)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to provide proactive analysis in the support and execution of our global compensation strategy under the direction of the Senior Compensation Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct internal and external market analysis to determine competitiveness of base salary, incentive pay, and equity plans
- Assist in the development and maintenance of salary structures and slotting of jobs into appropriate levels
- Evaluate jobs/positions using job evaluation methodology, ensure compliance with local labour laws
- Produce ad hoc analysis based on business requests or proactively look for new opportunities
- Support the administration of the annual compensation review process, training, and communications
- Evaluate alignment of employee pay levels considering internal equity and external competitiveness, as well as employee performance
- Partner with HRIS to ensure data accuracy and seamless integration of systems with compensation processes
- Collaborate with business partners as needed to understand various total rewards program goals and issues and incorporate feedback
- Collaborate with Legal, Accounting and Tax to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Participate in compensation related surveys and compensation networking events/roundtables
- Own the maintenance and administration of Zynga compensation benchmarking tools/systems
- Support Compensation Team to conduct audits and provide documentation supporting internal audit process
- Execute monthly grant communication and approval processes
Required Skills & Experience
- Compensation analyst experience (working across multiple countries)
- Demonstrated experience with administration of compensation benchmarking software
- Knowledge of applicable labour and employment law
- Advanced MS Excel skills and proficient MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently, while ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Extremely curious; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to succinctly summarise insights and quantitatively assess business and financial impact
- Ability to work well with multiple, changing priorities and tight deadlines
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience using Workday (Compensation module)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.