Senior Motion Designer
Art & Animation (London-UK)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is looking for a Senior Motion Designer to join our global marketing team, focusing on driving UA creative strategy based on creative performance analysis and results for the live games in our portfolio: Words with Friends 2, Zynga Poker, CSR2, Game of Thrones Slots Casino, to name just a few!
You will be responsible for delivering creative strategy and understanding creative performance as well as researching and analysing industry creative trends. You will be highly analytical yet creative, can work independently, manage multiple projects/initiatives concurrently, as well as engage and collaborate with other teams & team members from across multiple disciplines and functions: Creative Strategy Director, Product Marketing Management, Game Development (producers/product managers), User Acquisition, ASO and Art Leads.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver matrix creative strategy based on creatives performance and metrics
- Coming up with new, fresh creative approach, experiments and in parallel strongly focusing on creative optimizations
- Drive creative testing backed up with hypothesis in order to gain insights, identify opportunities and apply them in creative strategy
- Ongoing creative performance monitor, creative trends on the market, tight collaboration with Creative Conversion Analyst
- Day to day work with the Art Lead to execute on the creative strategy, review concepts and ads
- Collaborate closely with UA & ASO to ensure creative strategy is on par with UA & ASO plans and tactics to maximize share of voice and channel mix
- Partner with PMMS to ensure that product features will be reflected in creative strategy
- Vendor selection and relationship maintaining
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Creative Strategist role
- Excellent organisational & communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in mobile gaming
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid Understanding of UA & ASO strategy and tactics
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
- Passion for problem-solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Understanding of UA dashboards for different platforms
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.