Senior Producer – Release Operations (Console Submission & Release Specialist)
Production (Austin-TX, Chicago-IL, London-UK, Remote-Canada, Remote-US, Toronto-Canada)
Zynga is looking for new talent to join our Release Operations team. Your main responsibility will be to manage the release of Zynga's games to our players around the world. You will be part of a global group working with multiple projects and teams reporting to the Manager, Release Operations.
What we are looking for:
- Managing releases for games and related content to various console platforms (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox)
- Ability to create and innovate process for how releases will be done
- Manage the releases of Zynga's global game catalogue to our users via the different publishing platform development portals
- Constantly look for ways to improve processes and develop new workflows as the team takes on new responsibilities
- Be a best practice advocate and evangelize to fellow colleagues
- Take operational roles in our internal projects developing new processes or tools
- Build and maintain relationships with product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphical assets, metadata and builds to publishing partner store fronts
- Use custom tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts
- Drive submission and release best practices with game teams by identifying areas of improvement and rolling out new processes
- Provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and the leadership team to reduce risks for app releases
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across North America, India, and the UK
- And any other issues as needed
Examples of tasks include:
- Conduct professional written and verbal communication with key team members with a service-minded approach
- Coordinate with Line Producers and dev teams for each update and gather the required greenlight from each department before submission.
- Maintain a historical archive of submitted data using GitHub
- Troubleshoot and resolve build and submission issues and failures
- Understand and effectively communicate the risks present in any planned submission and release
- Identify platform changes that may affect the business and highlight risks as needed
- Review and document retrospectives of submissions to improve and streamline the process
- Managing provisioning profiles, app signing and development certificates
- Provide additional assistance for other Release Operations tasks such as documentation, submissions and the administration of the publishing partner development portals
- Proven track record of submitting & releasing games through console processes
- Working knowledge of various platform certification processes
- Excellent communication skills; ability to collaborate and build relationships with multi-functional, multi-regional teams is crucial
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload effectively and in line with business needs
- Strong team player; ability to work with a team spread across different locations
- Proven ability to work independently and create informative documentation
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly, work efficiently and keep a cool head at busy times
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar
- Good understanding of mobile & non-mobile ecosystems
- Working in Scrum/Agile methodologies
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.