Senior Product Manager (Cross Platform) – Racing
Product Management (London, London)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore – the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Racing Studio to help plan and deliver our cross-platform roadmap. You will help to set the strategy and execution of the game’s cross platform experience, planning for launch and live operations across platforms.
This role can be based in either our London or Birmingham UK studios. You will report to the Racing Studio’s Director of Product.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Launch – Plan, forecast, and execute beta and global launch of the game on all non-mobile platforms. Ensure robust plans for user acquisition, migration and cross promotion between platforms. Deliver performance analysis, reporting and metric improvements
- Feature Ownership – Take the lead on features developed to support cross platform play, including bespoke features and per-platform tuning. Ensure that key systems such as profiles, payments tooling, and data analytics are fully integrated on these new platforms
- Strategy – Help to set product strategy for cross platform racing success using internal and market data, working closely with the cross platform leadership team
- Game Analysis – Develop a deep understanding of the game’s performance across platforms and how our customers interact with the game. Use this to improve its success
- Live Ops – Work with the live ops team to plan and run live operations for non-mobile platforms
- Team Work – As part of the racing PM team, support the game’s overall success throughout development, launch and live ops.
- Thought Leadership & Mentorship – Train other PMs and the wider studio in how to think about cross platform play, and help them to build this into their features & live ops thinking
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Product Management experience in free-to-play game development, in-game economy management and running live operations
- Deep cross platform knowledge and experience launching and operating games on non-mobile platforms
- Strong analytical abilities with excellent understanding of core product metrics. Excel and data analysis experience
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Proactive, curious, respectful, people-first approach. Positive, collaborative and open-minded
- Strong will to always raise the bar, and to challenge self and others
- Previous experience with new game development from concept stage through to worldwide launch. PC/Console experience is a plus
- Strong passion for games, crafting fun and compelling user experiences, and understanding of industry trends
- SQL proficiency (training available)
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.