Senior Technical Recruiter
People & Recruiting (Brighton-UK, London-UK)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to work as our strategic technical partner for NaturalMotion Studios in the UK, you will help build high performing teams to fill out our ambitious roadmap. You will work with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and the People Ops team to find and attract the best talent.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- In a full-cycle recruiting role, you will set and execute the talent sourcing strategy for our Engineering teams
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team's talent needs
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top talent
- Drive and maintain a robust pipeline of passive talent
- Deliver a consistently best-in-class candidate experience, ensuring candidates are set-up for success
- Act as a recruiting advisor to your key partners within the business
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team projects
- Be a flexible team player who shares leads and ideas to attract key talent
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical recruiting and sourcing experience in an in-house environment, ideally within digital, tech, gaming or a similar industry
- Experience partnering with senior level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Able to demonstrate a proactive ability to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of future talent
- Consultative and results orientated approach
- Exceptional organisational skills, highly effective at time management and setting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, that allow for collaboration and influencing at all levels of the business
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the gaming industry talent market
- Passion for games
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.