Senior Workplace (Facilities) Manager
Facilities & Admin (London, London)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Workplace Manager with both hard and soft service experience to join our growing Zynga family, the role will report to the Workplace Director for EMEA and APAC.
You will play an essential role in making sure all of our Zynga studios across the UK are a great place to work, with growth potential to support all studios across Europe. You will have full autonomy for all areas of FM responsibility, including management of the workplace team (4 direct reports). It is essential that you are able to make internal and commercial decisions fast and independently and have great leadership skills.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Own responsibility for all aspects of premises and site operations for the UK studios, with potential growth opportunities across Europe
- Regularly travel across all four key UK studios to ensure consistency and best practices are being delivered and adhered to
- Recruit, retain, develop the workplace team and assist in managing their workload to achieve both personal and organisational goals
- Provide a performance management culture which promotes the attraction, retention and development of quality Workplace Service employees
- Develop and monitor Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators via FM platforms across all facility disciplines to ensure best in class service is delivered
- Establish new levels of excellence across all support teams, vendors and contractors
- Develop, prioritise and implement PPM programs across our EMEA studio locations
- Design, maintain and develop the Workplace help desk, and all internal facilities/performance tools such as space planning, lease admin and FM dashboards, etc
- Responsible for the setting up, maintaining and re-negotiating of facilities management supplier contracts, ensuring cost effective arrangements are maintained
- Ensure the studios are COVID 19 secure, whilst planning any return to office
- Support the Workplaces Director with all Opex and Capex projects across EMEA
- To take responsibility for the management of all onsite operations and hard and soft services, both in house and outsourced. To include catering, events, maintenance, space management, cleaning, reception, security and overseeing the office management functions
- Manage the relationship with the buildings landlord and service provider, escalating service issues to the landlord’s management team
- Ensure site activities and services meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Lead the business continuity teams, hosting regular meetings and keeping business continuity and disaster recovery plans and risk assessments up-to-date
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the workplace budget and liaise with the Finance partners and other key stakeholders in the preparation and oversight of the annual budget
- Act as Incident emergency member for all emergency situations across the UK studios
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to travel across the UK and Europe
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in senior stakeholder management
- Ability to anticipate and manage continuous change
- Proven experience in developing and managing a team
- Experience in managing third party suppliers and outsourced service providers
- Ability to make independent commercial decisions quickly
- Experience in the management of Capital Projects
- The ability to negotiate with and influence key stakeholders and external partners
- Highly competent in IT (Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- Analytical skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.