Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA
People & Recruiting (London-UK)
Senior / Talent Acquisition Manager:
London / Hybrid working arrangements (min x2 days p/w in Studio)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences and iconic franchises, including CSR Racing 2, Dawn of Titans, and our hotly anticipated Star Wars: Hunters titles along with other exciting new projects that we can’t talk about (yet!).
For the past five years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by our teams and by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Senior Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our recruitment efforts across our UK and some of our European studios. You will lead a small but high performing team of experienced Senior/Recruiters and a Recruiting Coordinator, owning the planning and execution of an ambitious talent roadmap. Leading our recruiting effort for multiple teams, influencing local leaders, while driving strong processes, and contributing to building out talent to create new mobile gaming entertainment experiences and franchises.
If you are highly driven and passionate about attracting top talent in Creative, Tech and Gaming industries, can work autonomously and want a working environment where your ideas will be valued, this is the perfect role for you.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the full cycle of recruiting by guiding the Talent Acquisition team to deliver our talent sourcing strategy for both Central and Game teams in our UK and mentor for some of our European studios TA functions.
- Handle the recruitment of experienced talent and central / corporate roles.
- Be a recruiting advisor to our studio Executive teams and hiring managers, building trusted relationships to help them define hiring needs, designing, and an effective candidate assessment / hiring process.
- Be a strong voice for our culture and employment brand internally and externally, working to improve representation across our teams.
- Represent our studios at events or through other creative sourcing strategies and tactics, finding untapped and diverse talent with hiring processes that encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
- Lead on Hiring manager training and development of best practices for interviewing.
- Work closely with Zynga’s global Recruiting leaders and their teams to get involved in various recruitment projects including recruitment, employment brand marketing, diversity and inclusion, operational process and recruiting system/tools improvements etc.
- Own and build on an amazing candidate experience, ensuring our candidates are always set-up for success.
- Maintain and share data and metrics for the recruiting process, to showcase our Recruiting team’s delivery and demonstrate where initiatives are having impact.
- Collaborate with our US based University Relations team and lead the UK intern program and graduate schemes annually.
- Own and manage agency relationships, help manage our PSL and any retained agency.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading teams, delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global organisation.
- Talent Acquisition team manager from a technical and creative in-house environment, ideally within tech, gaming, or a similar industry.
- Experience advising and guiding senior leaders, managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process. Consultative and results orientated approach to your work.
- A track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Able to proactively lead an experienced Recruiting team to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of future talent
- Exceptional organisational skills, highly effective at time management and setting team and self-priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, that allow for collaboration and influencing at all levels of the business
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the gaming industry talent market would be great, but not essential
- Passion for video games is a plus
- Experience of Greenhouse, Tableau or other similar data / systems and tools
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible / hybrid ways of working
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.